FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS eBOOKS
Digital Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
Remote access requires a library account. In-library access requires a library account to use a computer.
How do I access Oxford University Press ebook titles?
Oxford university Press titles are accessible in the catalog by title.
May I access Oxford ebooks at home?
Yes, Oxford ebooks are always available from home, work and at the library.
- From a catalog record, click on the link "this Oxford digital reference title."
- From the ebook web page click on the title.
How do I log in?
- The ebook will open with a LOG IN box on the left side of the screen.
- Click SIGN IN
- Enter your library card number in the in the box.
- Click LOG IN button.
Note: ignore the user name and password boxes.
- Click LOGIN WITH YOUR LIBRARY CARD
- Enter your library account number
- The ebook opens.
How do I conduct a search?
- Enter terms in the search box located top right side of screen.
Note: click the HELP link to learn more about the search process.
- To the right of "Narrow Your Choices" two tabs display
- Entries: articles from books in the collection
- Books: displays list of books in the collection