Who can use the service?
WCPL patrons in good standing who have received a hold notification.
When is the service available?
Franklin: Monday-Saturday 8:30-10 am
Fairview, and Nolensville: Monday-Saturday 9-10 am
Bethesda and Leiper’s Fork: Tuesday-Friday 10-11 am and Saturday 9-10am
College Grove: Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm
How do I use this service?
- Place holds online anytime or over the phone during business hours.
- Look for your hold notification alert via email, text message, or phone call.
- Come to the holding library the following morning during the Holds-2-Go hour.
- Remain in your vehicle at the entrance.
- A staff member will use your library card or your ID to retrieve your holds.
We will check your items out for you and bring them to your car.
What about returns and fines?
ALL returns can be placed in the outside book drop. If you owe more than $3 in fines, you’ll be unable to use the service.
When can I come inside*?
The Main Branch in Franklin on Monday-Thursday 10 am - 7 pm, Friday-Saturday 10 am-5:30 pm and Sunday 1-5:30 pm.
Other Branches during normal hours of operation except for College Grove which is Holds-2-Go only.
* Library entry requires the following:
- A quick no-touch temperature scan
- Verbally answering the 5 Tennessee Pledge health screening questions
11/02/2020 updated hours
10.20.2020 removed word "new'